OTish: Decent mats

Anyone care to tell me a decent maker of mats for my Ka? I can't be arsed paying for Ford ones, unless they're surprisingly cheap, but I do want rubber bottomed ones with carpet on, and preferably the right shape to let me get the acellerator to hit the stop without half an inch of carpet between the two...

Reply to
Doki

I've found the semi-tailored ones from Halfrauds to be surprisingly good, and cheap, too - £19.99 is about what you'll pay when they have them on a promotion.

Also check out ebay:

Seem to be quite a few on there at reasonable prices.

Reply to
SteveH

We've taken to popping down the scrappy for mats and similar. Amazing how many recently crashed cars still have £50 of top quality matts still in them.

Matt

Reply to
**-**
**-** raved thus:

:: We've taken to popping down the scrappy for mats and similar. :: Amazing how many recently crashed cars still have £50 of top quality :: matts still in them.

Ok if you can get the blood out

Reply to

Ah the trick is to pick the non-stained ones ;)

Reply to
**-**