PDA 0-60 Thingy

Ok, I just got a HTC Touch Diamond... Some of you have been on about those 0-60 timer thingys you can get for PDAs. Can someone please remind me what it's/they're called, and is there a cracked version about?

Ta

Reply to
Abo

No idea for a Win Mobile device.

However, the iPhone version is surprisingly accurate.

It calculated my Passat bhp at the crank to within a few bhp.

Reply to
SteveH

Ah yeah, I meant to add... I was after one which makes use of the Touch Diamond's accelerometers, not one of the gps apps

Reply to
Abo

I remember one called "Morerevs" or summat, dunno about a cracked version, I just tried the demo.

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)