Well that was quick...

...just accepted an offer on the Nova of £550, which is the bulk of my money back on it. :-)

Being collected Monday night.

At this rate, I'm going to have an empty sig before long.

Reply to
JackH

Which it wasn't.

Winning bidder appears to be messing about, hasn't paid the deposit as stated in the auction and has now gone quiet.

Have relisted 'just in case', as I need the money for this van sooner rather than later.

Well, maybe not that quickly.

Reply to
JackH