Re: spotted rover 620ti

Rover Coupe - as in the 'Tomcat' coupe? Didn't they come with

> that engine in anyway?

Initially the turbocharged lump, but later they also came with the 1.6 and NA 2.0.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

That's a 200 Tomcat/Coup=E9

Depends what engine he has in already.

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

That's a 200 Tomcat/Coupé

Depends what engine he has in already.

think me mates car has the 2litre in it at the moment

Reply to
Vamp

...and 1.8 VVC - rather rapid, especially with a decat etc.

Reply to
jackhackettuk

I found they went better when shoe horned into a Metro ;-)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

I knew someone that had one of those - last of the line and quite rare aren't they? Either way, it was pretty quick - not as quick as the Turbo of course, but still rather brisk.

Reply to
DanTXD

And the 1.8VVC too.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Aye, cos that wasn't discussed hours ago.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts