1989 mustang GT Convertible Top problems

Hello i am new to this and i have a problem with my soft top, its a

1989 mustang GT Convertible my top is in good shape however the metal frame is broken in two spots, it is broken where the top bends in half. I dont think i can weld this because it looks like pot metal. Can someone please help me. also the rivet the hold the latch together broke off so i had to shove a screw in there to keep the latch working. Where can i get a new one.

thanks

John

Reply to
Antonio