5.0 top options trickflow or edelbrock?

Wanna juice up my 89 GT. Im looking at top end kit either trickflow or edelbrock. Heads, cam, intake plus roller rockers and maybe a better fuel delivery system. Im leaning towards edelbrock because I have the entire performer package on my 69 351W for several years now and am happy with it. Wanna keep it simple and not get heads from this company and cam from that company etc.

Any opinions one way or the other?

Thanks,

Reply to
faust_151