Edelbrock 1806 tuning guide

I bought a '69 Mach 1 with an Edelbrock avs thunder series 650 cfm carburator #1806. I need to tune it but I don't have the guide. Can someone please email me a copy of the tuning graph with the corresponding rod and jet chart. I was hoping Edelbrock had a PDF of this but no luck. Thanks in advance.

Mark

Reply to
Mark C.

I got mine from Edelbrock's web site. It was a twenty five page PDF file.

and look for your carb.

mike

Reply to
goodnigh

Sweet, I found it. Must be going blind. :)

Reply to
Mark C.

All the information is there; somewhere :) It is imbedded in a larger document.

mike

Reply to
goodnigh