69 fastback drivers window

The drivers window rolls up far past point that it hits beyond the seal and is causing it to chip the window. Not to mention that its not sealing properly with the quarter window. I know there is a adjustable stop device but once the window is completely rolled up there is still about a 1/4in gap between the rubber bumper and the window saddle. Not sure whats preventing the from rolling all the way to the bumper but its useless. Is there something I'm missing? The window is the old 69 glue in window and that seems fine. Seems to me if I can get the bumper and saddle to actually touch the problem would be solved, however like I said the bumper stop is all the way in the down position.

Reply to
fastback40

Does the window lean in or out at the top? Did you check the bottom adjustment under the door? It adjusts inward/outward motion of the window. The bolt on the bottom allows the track inside the door to slip in and out. Get the window in the right position when up, then tighten the bolt.

Reply to
66 6F HCS