91 LX 5.0 Convertible Airbag Light

The airbag malfunction light is blinking. Is there a common cause of this or am I stuck with taking the car somewhere to have it checked out? I don't have a code reader or any other way of looking at what might be causing the problem.

The car has to pass a safety inspection every year and this will cause it to fail, but I'd like to get a general idea of what the repair might cost before it goes in to be looked at.

Reply to
Steve

you need to scan srs sytem for codes

as for inspection depends on vehicle purpose and type of inspection

if u were a taxi i would fail ya

personal transportation prolly pass ya hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793