Back Home From Nashville With New Pics

I got back Saturday night after attending the 40th Anniversary Mustang show in Nashville. It sure was a heck of a birthday party! Trouble had the honor of being one of three cars out of 4,000+ to be pulled out for a magazine photo shoot. While the photographer was getting his shots, I snuck a few, too. I posted the three best ones on my website:

Laurie S.

Simply gorgeous Laurie. Which magazine did the photo shoot???

-- Mike

93 Cobra
Reply to
Mike R

Thanks! It was for Mustang Enthusiast. I don't know when the pictures will appear or if there will be an article with them. Guess I better subscribe now. :)

Reply to
Laurie S.

Simply incredible!!!'

Mike

1995 Eagle Talon TSi
of all the old cars
Reply to
TurboMike

Indeed! Trouble turned out _real_ nice, Laurie. When are the mirrors going on? ;)

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (TurboMike) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m22.aol.com:

Reply to
Joe

LOL! You're the first person to notice that Trouble has no mirrors. It will be a couple of months yet before the outside mirrors go on as we're taking a break right now from cars. I think I will try to attach the rear view mirror soon, however, as it is not fun trying to back up.

Reply to
Laurie S.

"Laurie S." wrote in news:c6m20k$22l$0@216.39.176.191:

I have to confess - I read the posts over in AHPBBFM before here. :) The car really does look great though. What else do you have to do besides the trivial things like the mirrors?

Joe TS#29 Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

Reply to
Joe

We didn't make it up there till Sunday, I was sorry I didn't get a chance to see you and Trouble. I was really looking forward to it.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

You don't need no stinkin mirrors. Mirrors are simply for seeing what's behind you.. and who wants to see a bunch of Chevy products anyway?

:-P

Reply to
Tungsten

Nothing really major, but a lot of minor to middlings things--vacuum line from the tranny so I can get out of second gear, power steering pump (my arms are really getting tired steering that thing without the assist), finish and install floor console (which has the power window controls and gauges in it), finish the wiring, finish the a/c install, figure out a way to fit the Griffin radiator in, restore and install the folddown seat platform, install lots of heat insulation and put the carpet back in over it, get the interior door panels built and installed, align the front, check the leaky brakes, install the door locks (which are hitting on the door hardware right now and won't fit), and do lots of touchup.

Like I said, lots of stuff, but nothing like what we've done for the last four years.

Reply to
Laurie S.

"Laurie S." wrote in news:c6ol1n$61a$0@216.39.176.48:

From the pix, it'll be well worth it when you get all the details taken care of. BTW, I love the stance in the pix.