New Jeep Pics

I was able to get ahold of some D-C pics of the Wrangler Unlimited (stretched TJ) and the Rescue concept, which looks awesome and looks like it sports 1-ton solid axles! I hope it makes production!

I will be going to the Detroit auto show next week and these are supposed to be there. Will take lots of pics and will post the links when I get them up.

Enjoy!

matt

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Check out

for the latest as it happens. Mike is there on a full press pass. He is updating rockcrawler daily.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Yeah, he's got a few interesting pics :-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Yea, sorta, never met him in person yet tho. He is a good guy to deal with - I've bought some parts from him thru the Rockshop, and of course I read Rockcrawler when I have the time. =)

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Well, I have talked with him...extensively (on the phone) before. He's just Mike, or TX, one of the many online buddies.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)