Low tire lamp

Hi all,

It seems that when I spin the wheels (I only every do this on ice :) the low tire indicator lamp lights up. A few seconds after the spinning stops the light goes out.

Just curious, but is this normal?

Kenny

03 GT Convertible
Reply to
Kenny

Low tire light? Do you mean the traction control indicator in the dash that looks like a spinning green tire throwing up dirt?

Marc

Reply to
Marc

That 1 always makes me laugh. LOL

Reply to
KellyJ

Really??? I feel like an idiot - Yep, Jim, the kind that doesn't read the manual!

That certainly explains why it comes on when the wheels spin and goes out when they stop :)

Now why would I think that's a low tire indicator?

LOL!

Reply to
Kenny