mustang replacement molding question

Does anyone know of a manufacturer for classic mustang molding that uses quality metals instead of that cheap, soft, ill fitting crap that Corvex puts out?

Reply to
Mark C.

No. However, you might start by going direct to suppliers and asking. On a number of items, I have done direct contact, stated my problem and asked if they have an alternative. I have had excellent feedback from every company I have contacted.

Reply to
Spike

I'd be willing to pay a bit more for better material and fit. I'm suprised there's no other company out there making this stuff as they stand to make a lot of money if they could make a better product than Corvex.

Reply to
Mark C.

If it were me, I'd contact people like Scott Drake, Mustangs Plus, etc, explain the problem and see what they say.

As for making a lot of money, that's a little off. How many classic Mustangs still exist which need that (or any) particular part? Some parts are more in need than others. And with the restomod movement, a lot of those parts are not needed anymore.

Now, with the new bodies (ie 67/68 FB) becoming available, some parts may increase in need, even as modern technology is installed.

Reply to
Spike