mustangs

anyone know anything about the new mustangs coming out??

Reply to
fern

like what ? expect to see them in about 2-3 months

Reply to
Shardool Karnik

that they are ugly MOFOs and will be hugely overpriced for that much great big ugly and that the GT will have a giant boost in HP

Reply to
SVTKate

What?!? First I've heard of this.

I'll have to do a little Googling.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I can keep up with stock 99-04 GT's right now... stick or auto. I gotta do something to freaking keep up with the 05+ GT's :(. Hopefully I won't see too many of them around here for a while... mostly b/c they're so f*cking ugly!!!!!!

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

hehe

Reply to
<memset

ya you gotta wonder what it will do prices of all GT's new and or used right now .. I saw a stealer try and pass off a 03 mach1 for $24g with 10k miles on it . hahah

Reply to
~Dave~

Tell me you'd confuse a Ford Mustang for a Toyota Supra of any year.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

"dwight" wrote

Take a look at the Toyota Celica's from the late 70's. They look exactly like mini versions of the '70 Sportsroof, including the whiskers outside of the headlights. And the Toyota Celica Supra was the same car at one time with the Supra being the top of the line Celica before becoming it's completely own car.

Reply to
66 6F HCS

I don't see the resemblance.

1979 Celica GT
1978 Celica
2005 Mustang
I like the 2005s much better than the current styling. Personally, I think the 2004s are only marginally better looking cars than the '74-'78 Pinto-stangs, which are the all time worst Mustangs.

Reply to
Darn

Only if you never saw a first gen Mustang. The first gen Celica was meant to "copy" the Mustang. Very little of what Japaneese car makers did from the late 60's through the late 80's was totally original.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

That's the "Fox" version. Go back farther 73-74.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

LOL Hopefully it will make my car worth what I owe on it!!!

| | > and will be hugely overpriced for that much great big ugly | > and that the GT will have a giant boost in HP | | | ya you gotta wonder what it will do prices of all GT's new and or used right | now .. I saw a stealer try and pass off a 03 mach1 for $24g with 10k miles | on it . hahah | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Honestly Dwight, if it didn't have emblems, I would have thought the car to be European.

Reply to
SVTKate

I wanted one of those little Celicas soooo bad. they were cute!

Reply to
SVTKate

Odd. In my eye, it could only be a Mustang. And I still think that anyone who confuses a Toyota for a Mustang needs a prescription check.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I am very familiar with the late 70s and all of the ugly cars from that period. But still... anyone who confuses a Toyota of any vintage with a Mustang of any year is either unfamiliar with the whole car thing or just squinty-eyed.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

Or uses a very strong eyeglass prescription.

Reply to
Ralph Snart

Oh, okay, shit....

Hey, I still like the 2005 better than the 2004 : )

Darn