OT: Chrome water neck

I have a chrome water neck from TD Performance that won't fit my engine and will send it to anyone that can use it. I ordered it in the early stages of a Bronco rebuild and can't send it back for a refund. The part number is #9440 and will fit all small blocks (not the 351M which is what I have) from '65-'75. Just post here and let me know if you can use it.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Gary Nichols

I have a 65 Mustang but I have no idea what year the engine is. Its a 302. I just got the car and haven't had any time to do any research yet. If it will fit I'd love to have it. We all know chrome makes the car go faster. :-)

Mike

Reply to
Gumby619

Check for a block casting number above the starter, that will at least tell you roughly what year the engine is. StuK

Reply to
Stuart&Janet

'Gumby' is what my uncles have called me all my life LOL. Anyway, you might want to email TD Performance and make sure it'll work. Let me know and I'll send it right to you.

Gary

Reply to
Gary Nichols

Funny.. my big brother always used to say "If it don't GO... chrome it" He races stock cars.

Kate

| > Thanks, | > Gary | >

| | |

Reply to
SVTKate

Cool. I race a stock car, too. Well, actually I just go to 'grudge night' with my '88 GT that has no mods. Hellloooo.... Is this thing on? I'll be here all weekend, folks. Be sure and tip your waitress...

Reply to
Gary Nichols

I'm spending the weekend packing, cleaning, painting and resting my aching feets... YOU, since you have no better excuse, should go wax your car, detail the inside, and go for a cruise!

*wink*

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

No cruising for me, Kate. My baby has been in the shop since Wednesday for a little TLC. She needed a new heater core and they are trying to find out my she runs so rough. My father-in-law told me if I bolted the hood shut and threw my tools in the river my vehicles would run just fine. What does he mean by that? LOL

Gary

Reply to
Gary Nichols