OT: Videos for you viewing pleasure

First of all, I did not name any of these videos. I put them up as they were downloaded from around the net.

Second, enjoy...some are a bit brutal and others are funny as hell.

Don Manning

2.3Sleeper

Damn, Don... those fights are brutal!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors

Reply to
<memset