PING--> Scott Stevenson/Modless Wonder #8

Hey, last I remember you were the Modless Wonder #8. How is that going? Are you still modless? You've been sitting on the title for a while, and as former Modless Wonders, it's our job to give a pin prick from time to time.

:)

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

Yeah, what's been going on over there Scott? You trying to kill the title :) I'm so bad with this though, no offense, but I stayed really attentive through about when Vic had it, but after that I kind of abandoned the group and lost count. As far as I'm concerned he's the "modless wonder" guy at this point. Anyway, I hope all of you guys are doing well and maybe we'll have another modless wonder to appoint soon. take it easy...

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

Would putting a K&N filter and air silencer removal void my attempt to claim a "Moddless Wonder" title? Those are the only mods I have done under the hood. The other mod was putting pseudo-sheepskin seat covers on the front seats and on the steering wheel due to the hot weather we *had* here in WA.

Reply to
Greg B.

Nah. I think we decided that a K&N was so ambiguous a mod that it didn't really count. You'll have to prod Scott to give up his title, though. ;)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Yes. There are a lot of new arrivals here. And if I recall correctly, I started the mod spirial after you guys started putting the pressure on eight months into the title.

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

...no reason for those any more (as I peek out the window in Bellevue).

Steve Something up my sleeve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

hmmm, I wonder...does it involve plastic toys and soft cheese?

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

Hmmm... I will say that in involves "cubes". :)

Steve Something up my sleeve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Wow... a Modless Wonder reuinion... heh.

I think I'm going to start an Engineless Wonder trend :)

How the hell you guys all doing?

(MW #2, if I remember it right)

Reply to
Matt

hot damn how are ya man. I didn't recognize you with the new handle. You had a '96 and a fox body if I do remember correctly. What are ya driving these days. What are you doing these days? Jeez, now we need Stephen, Garth, and a few others to show up and we'll have a party. The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

Oh of course you've dedicated your life to an art style...why didn't I see it before? ;)

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

How the hell are ya, Debo?!

Reply to
Victor DiMichina

Crotch Vipers have notoriously bad eyesight, but strangely enough seem to be able to read between the lines. :)

Steve Something up my sleeve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Hey hey, I'm always here, just in semi-hibernation mode since school started back up. :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

It is a little known quality of crotch vipers. That and a love of interpretive dance. Those sleeves getting a little tight?

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper

You know, I'm doing pretty good these days. Just moved into a brand new house with the soon-to-be-missuhs, and for the most part we're just trying to get settled. Wedding plans are going well, though the clock is definitely starting to tick (March of '04).

Still have the Fox (vert GT), but it's being dismantled currently. Selling the drivetrain from the tranny back, as well as the brake setup, rear end, and X-pipe. I'm going to freshen up the motor and probably use it as a temporary means of power until I can get my hands on a 385 series motor... And all that is going into an 85 LX coupe.

In the interim, I'm not driving... got a crotch rocket to support my speed habit ;)

And just how the hell are YOU?

Reply to
Matt

Doing well Vic, thanks! Yourself? A more winded description of my situation right now is in my reply to Samuhell - and we all know how winded I can be... heh.

Reply to
Matt

Luckily there isn't a lot of arm up there to share room with... don't make me flex!

Steve Something up my sleeve

Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

Good. Hey congrats on the wedding and glad to hear you're doing well. I just finished up school and I'm out on the meat market. I'm doing some side jobs with these 2 70+ year old guys who run me tired on a job site, it's almost embarassing. I'm also doing freelance web design for Mantis Design, the link I have in my sig now. If you check it out don't mind the downed pics, that's part of the reason I'm there. So no woman, no "career" yet, but I do have a poster coming out soon, so if you like coffee let me know. Plus I just gave the stang its first good cleaning in about 2 years so it looks incredible. I've been washing it, but not gettin' down and dirty....err, clean. Glad to see you around, I just returned myself. Take it easy, sam

The Crotch Viper '95 GT

(former Modless Wonder #1)

Reply to
CrotchViper