97 Quest Cruise Control

Cruise working great then last time I tried using it, nothing, no light and not working. Looked for a fuse in underdash box but nothing listed.

Anyone had this problem and solved it?

Al

snipped-for-privacy@roadrunnerxx.com

Reply to
Al Miller

Mmmmm. What happened to the experts on this group? Late time I had a problem they had it solved right away.

Thanks, Al

Reply to
Al in MT

There is a fuse box under the dash, one next to the battery and another on the passenger side of the engine compartment. The lids have a list of what each one is for.

I have heard of the wiring harness inside the steering column going bad...

Reply to
Kay Archer

Thank you, Willshak and Kay for your help. So far all fuses are o-k but will do some farther checking before I have to take it to a shop. Didn't see any fuses underhood id'ed as Cruise or CC, did see one (about 1 inch sq) marked CD.?

Thanks and will post when problem found. Al

Reply to
Al in MT