Almera 2001 gearbox oil level plug

Can anyone tell me where the level / filler plug is for the gearbox on a

2001 (Yreg) Almera S 1500. I have seen a photo on a forum showing where it is on older models but its not in the same place on mine. I have found the drain plug which is opened using a large allen key, so presume that the level plug will be allen type as well. Thanks in advance.
Reply to
Rob