Bluetooth on Micra

Someone know how does this device work ? Thanks

Reply to
Zapotech

Bluetooth is a form of wireless communications developed by the cell phone industry. Now you can find Bluetooth devices in Mac notebooks, handheld devices from Palm and on the shelf for any home network and notebook. Bluetooth is similar to WiFi but no where nears as popular.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Thank you for your help but I'd like to know how does it work inside a car ! For example when you receive a phone call.........

Reply to
Zapotech

What is the bluetooth device? I know some cell phones allow you to use them as a gateway for SMS but without knowing what device you are referring to I have no way of describing how it works.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Bill Schnakenberg

Ok... I'm buying a new car with bluetooth system inside, I know that every time I receive a phone call the volume of the radio go down to allow me to speak by means of loudspeaker.... My question is : Do you know if there are other particular functions that I can made with this system, for example do you know how I can made a phone call ? Are there any difference to made a normal phone call ? Excuse me for my bad english Thank you

Reply to
Zapotech

I'm guessing the car Bluetooth system can be used with any Bluetooth compatible phone. You would need to consult the auto dealer for detailed information on how to control the phone. You might also have to contact the phone dealer. Good luck.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow