Shocks For 1995 Nissan 4x4 XE

I would be interested in what other people have found to be a better than average replacement shock for my 1995 Nissan 4x4 XE Pickup. As opposed to the factory stock model would something like the Rancho, or other off road models be a better performer?

Thank you.

Louis--

********************************************* Remove the two fish in address to respond
Reply to
Louis Bybee

Funny you should ask, I have the exact same truck and changed shocks last weekend. The factory shocks were pathetic. I'm happy with the Monroe Reflex shocks that I replaced them with. Not real expensive either.

Reply to
Doug Fay

KYB's are great.

Regards,

-- Matt Costanza Austin, Tx USA

Reply to
Matt Costanza

Those are great shocks. I had 4 of them on a 1999 Dodge.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow