vibration at 60--80mphs

ok i have new tires, shocks and front end alignment.

95 4cycl 5spd truck

odd virabtion gets worse the faster you go. i have had tires rebalanced and front end re-alinged. also replaced shocks.

but cant get this vibration to go away.

anyone else having this problem

Reply to
down-n-out-collectibles

check the wheel bearings mate...

Reply to
doS

yeah i just read that in my chilton manual. It said the same thing. Guess i will replace them this week and see if that fixes it. thanks j

Reply to
down-n-out-collectibles

bought wheel bearings and seals.

Reply to
down-n-out-collectibles

Let me know if it helps.

Reply to
doS

Replaced wheel bearings. What a difference. Seems to have helped with the ride and handling. I will get to drive it more tomorrow. Hoping this fixed my suspension problem.

Reply to
down-n-out-collectibles