2001 Maxima SE Third Brake Light

I have some of the LEDs out on my third brake light. Does anyone know of a step by step procedure to fix them or a place to get the whole replacement lamp? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Just point me in the right direction......

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Emerson

Chris, since you mention LEDs, I assume you mean the LED bar in the rear spoiler. That bar has to replaced as a piece (or at least that's the usual procedure).

I don't have first hand experience with this - so I can't provide more details. Here is an example of what I mean, but for the 4th Gen Maximas.

Ebay Item #: 290033695341

If you mean the light on the rear parcel shelf, then I believe those are bulbs and you can just pry that light off the shelf and swap out the bulb.

Nirav

Reply to
njmodi

Yes - That is correct... The spoiler light which has LEDs.

Reply to
Chris Emerson