93 Maxima: Touchpad Entry System

Recently purchased a 93 Maxima equipped with Touchpad Entry System.

Unfortunately, I do not know the 7 digit "fixed" code (factory programmed).

Without it, system is unusable.

Nissan dealership said they could not provide the code, but could reprogram the system at a cost of $90.

I said, no thanks.

Question: Is there any way to reprogram the system myself or, at a minimum, retrieve the "fixed" code from the system itself, or retrieve the "fixed" code from Nissan based on VIN?

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Cahill

Disregard this post. I found the info I needed on Maxima.Org.

Thanks anyway.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Cahill