205gti Driving Lamp Housing in UK

I need one of the plastic housings for my 205gti's driving lamps.

The lamps are SIEM.

Is this available aftermarket, or is it a dealer-only part?

TIA

Andy

Reply to
Acedrew

Have you tryed a scrap yard or a company called find a part.some one out there has got one..

Reply to
Chris

Nom

Andy, You mean the backing plate that the bulb fits into and the glass front screws into?

Where in the UK are you? I have one of these for sale in Newport, SE Wales.

Regards, John - JOHN AT CHINERY.ME.UK

Nom wrote:

Reply to
webmarketing