206 Cruise control

I've seen an advert on a main dealer Peugeot site offering to fit cruise control, I enquired and apparently it can be done to later 206's, mine is a 2004 XSI,

When I asked at my local Dealer they said only diesel, mine is a 1.6 16v Petrol,

It has a blanking plate on the steering stalk on the opposite side of the stereo stalk which is where it is to be fitted, this newer 206 uses the Comm 2000 like all recent Peugeots which the old ones didn't, My V Reg 206 was a completely different kettle of fish.

Is it not as simple as adding the Extra Stalk and enabling it in the BSI?

Many Thanks Chris

Reply to
Chris Clements