306 ('98) Airbag warning light flashes for 5 min then steady

I understand from earlier threads that it is one of the connectors under the seat. But which one? I have 2 orange and 1 brown under my seat.

Reply to
Jack

Had this on my 406... Just pull the connector apart and push it back together....it sorted mine out.

Reply to
John Ricketts

I already tried it - without result. I have now soldered all the plugs except from one, and I still have the problem. So i cross my fingers as I solder the last one.

"John Ricketts" skrev i en meddelelse news:brpf8m$ro6$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

Reply to
Jack