306 Airbag light

Hello.

I think i have a temp fauld on my airbags.

Sometimes the airbag light is flashing, other times is just on all the time.

What does it mean when its flashing, and what if its on all the time?

Im thinking one fauld when flashing and another when its on all the time

306 series1, style, 1996

Regards. Brian.

Reply to
Brian K

"Brian K" wrote in news:jCx1f.104$ snipped-for-privacy@news.getnet.dk:

Peugeot 306: Greatest Hits #1.

Check under your seats for a pre-tensioner loose connection.

Reply to
southpawArcher

Hi sA Thanks for the reply.

Pre-tensioner? my english dont cover that word :-)

Are we talking about a connector that is loose under my seat or?

Regards Brian

Reply to
Brian K

Hi,

The stuff which pull the seat-belt when you've hit something (for example another car).

Yes. That's a *very* common fault on 306's and Xsara's.

HTH, G.T

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

"Brian K" wrote in news:mnN1f.90$NI6.13 @news.get2net.dk:

Yes.

Reply to
southpawArcher

Thank you very much for the answers.

I will check this.

Regards Brian

Reply to
Brian K

Actually, in my Xsara, it was the earth connection to the passenger side air bag which was loose. But check all the connectors under the seats.

Reply to
Brian