405 OSF foglight wanted, + estate trim strip

405 OSF foglight wanted, + estate trim strip, to suit later style 405 (1996). The foglite on the drivers site sits in a cowl in the bumper, 2 screws in top of cowl allow it and the cowl out. Needed - with good reflector/not corroded bad around where the bulb goes. Also needed the NSR trip strip that goes below the left hand tail light round to the wheel arch - pulls back and unclips (the old one met with a wall....) it's black with chrome insert I think.

I'm in the UK (J26 M1) and have paypal so if anyone can help me out cheap please let me know.

Greg.

Reply to
Greg

This might be a site to try.

Keith Willcocks

Thanks, I try and avoid breakers if I can as I find the prices so high they end up crushing full cars more often than not (and charge you to take them away). However if I get stuck..... ;-)

Hoping someone on here is breaking a late 405 estate.

Reply to
Greg

Breaking one!!! I use it every day!

When I needed a fog light I think I got one from Neat

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin