Anyone used peugeot's infotec website?

Wrote to them asking about fitting cruise control into my 307 SW HDI (2002), and they tell me to try their subscription website. So they expect me to pay upwards of 10? on the off chance that I might be able to find an answer there. Dealer doesn't know.

Pretty useless customer care it seems to me.

Reply to
Brian

Looks like an excellent site !

Has anyone used it ? There doesn't seem to be any free content :)

Reply to
Nom

i use it daily :) but i havent seen anything about fitting a CC in peugeot.

axl

Reply to
axl

Interesting, so they were trying to get me to pay for nothing. In fact they have now told me that it is impossible to fit CC except at the time of manufacture, which is not what the dealer told me. According to him, it depends on the year. Brian.

Reply to
Brian

cruise control can be fitted to most hdi 307 you will need a cruise control stalk which just plugs into the com2000 (indicator switch gear) then check that there is a clutch switch fitted to the car after this is done you will need to take a trip to your local main dealer to get the engine ecu and bsi unit reconfigured to cruise control fitted. parts are approx £30

Reply to
paul bray