My Peugeot's CD player

The CD player that came with my CD player has stopped working. It takes the CD in and ejects it o.k. but the track listing seems to go up to 99 when I skip backwards through the tracks- so it's not reading the disc properly. I can get the the radio to work etc. but when I select CD; nothing...

Can anyone tell me what I could do to fix it- or is it simply buggered?

Reply to
Dominic McGough

Try to clean it with the special cd. If it doesn't work contact a teknician

Reply to
Kostas

I've got the standard 5 disc dash changer in the 307 and that's packed up too!!

All the numbers just constantly flash on and off. I can't even eject the disc's that are in Any suggestions?????

-- nottmreds

View this thread:

Send from

nottmreds

disc's that are in.

They sortrd out my Vectra radio and a mates CD player in his 307. If it's a Blauplunket (SP?) then some models have a 2 year warranty. Contact
for details. Dave

Reply to
Dave Spam