FS: Clarion DC628 CD changer

For sale: Clarion DC628 6 disc CD changer, suitable for all Peugeot models

1993-1998 with Clarion head-unit with 13-pin DIN connector (also known as CBus) in perfect working order.

I've got everything except box, so changer, CD magazine, CBus lead, fixing brackets, and manuals. It's about 12-18 months old and was purchased from new for my 1998 306. Now I have a 307 with a CD changer already built in, it is no longer required.

£80 excl. postage. e-mail woo dot yay at ntlworld dot com if interested.
Reply to
wooyay