how to adjust windscreen washer jets on 307?

hello

my left windscreen washer jet on p307 has begun to spray way to low. does anyone know how to re-adjust it, because i've tried all possible ways, and couldn't move it or adjust the angle, not even a bit.

thanks

andrej

Reply to
andrej

I'm not sure about modern cars but I had this same problem years ago on an old escort.

All I did was put a pin in the washer nozzle and gently move it to a new position.

Trial and error usually pays out in the end

Marky

Reply to
Mark Hopkins