Windscreen Washer

Hi All,

I have a problem with my 51 Plate Pug 307, The windscreen washer spray does not work, I cannot hear the pump whirring like it did when it was working, Has any one else had this problem, and if so is there a simple solution i.e. a blown fuse ect. I cannot afford to send it to a garage to fix it but if its a simple fix I will have a go myself.

Cheers Guys Robert

Reply to
Robert Lampard

Well check all your fuses first.sounds like a fuse has gone

Reply to
Chris

Checked Fuses No luck, Tried to get at the pump but I don't have a jack to lift car remove wheel arch, i guess ill save up the money to take it in. :-(

Reply to
Robert Lampard

If you don't carry a jack, then what do you do if you get a puncture? OK so you should work on the car when it on a jack but you can always put wood blocks under once lifted (not bricks as they can crack under load. Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I would have a look for you if i knew where u are? and not too far

Reply to
Chris