Re: 206 GTi 180

Hi Stu

What are the sports rear lights, any pics?

Cheers

Jim

When you get it, please bring it to North Yorkshire and let me have a go :)

Reply to
Dan405

Then over to the Isle of Man please mate. I am STILL waiting for my local dealer to get a demonstrator so I can take one for a test drive. :(

Reply to
Peter Brown

Er, so what sport, exactly, are these lights from / for?????

TFP

Reply to
TFP

Yeah, they're part of their sports pack, along with twin-spot front lights (these look gay tho imho), mesh grills and wheel arches.

Generation),

ries

Reply to
Stuart Davis

Pick mine up next week.

Gave the dealers demo model a test drive.

I'm glad he didn't try and sell me the demo after I had a go in it!

Can't wait sounds meaty and its a nice ride!!

The Shunt...

Reply to
The Shuntfield