206 180 Gti

Has anyone driven one of these yet ? I booked a test drive in one of these months ago and have still heard nothing.

Reply to
Peter Brown

Priss

Hello,

I saw a test on telly, two or three weeks ago... That's a pure sports car, excepted the aircon. Of course, antiskid fit as standard (keep in mind you've got 180HP to drive through the front wheels), incredible noise (I'd say, a big 205GTi noise exponent 10 when approaching redline), redline which is at 7250RPM, and a great fun to get, according to what I've heard. I guess you'll have fun during your test drive !

205 Diesel & turbo-Diesel :
G.T

Without a hint of irony, Peter Brown uttered:

Al

My mate works for a Peugeot dealer and he's taken their demonstrator out for a good couple of blasts now...

Says it's not that quick actually, but handles well and the seats are comfy, but he still wasn't that thrilled with it and said it was just not as good as a 306 GTi-6 was!

Reply to
Rich D

Just to follow up on this, I rang the local dealer today. The demonstrator will arrive in September so I'll just have to wait.

Reply to
Peter Brown