Re: hello i think my axle has a problam the wheel is hitting the wheel arch it has only just started doing it is there a fix

> hello i think my axle has a problam the wheel is hitting the wheel arch it > has only just started doing it is there a fix

There are a number of very knowledgeable people in this group who can give excellent advice. I am not one of them, but I do know that they will need to know more information. For example the model of Peugeot and is it a front or back wheel you refer to. Anything else, like when it happens, would obviously help as well.

Reply to
Keith Willcocks