Vitara wheel arch trim

Have a Vitara 1998 which has got paint bubbles at both rear wheel arches an= d it has an advisory of new MOT of minor rusting at the same places. I have bought a rust treatment kit plus the correct colour finish, rather t= han just rub down and repair would like to remove the wheel arch trim, can = someone tell me how the trim is fixed, ie; is it glued as i cant see any fi= xing screws, plus when treated what do i need to fix it back on - Thanks The Vitara is a 2L diesel 5 door model

Reply to
les

Might be glued on, or could be pushed on with those tight clips ?

Perhaps gently, but firmly pry it away.

Reply to
Pete

Thanks will check when the weather improves

Reply to
les