abs traction control security

I have a 2001 grand am v6 i had a front right bearing go bad and had it changed it was fine for 1 day the next the abs traction control and security light came on and then went back off the next day it came back on and stayed on when i got home i turned the car off and now it wont start back. is the new bearing causing this if so how do i fix it and is it a problem that will cause my security light to come on?

Reply to
reddoggs

Shep