Changing spark plugs

does anyone know of an easier way to change the plugs in a 94 transport 3.1 like undue the motor mount and roll the motor forward?

Reply to
Bob Knierim

That is one way. A way that I have done is to undo the exhaust from the maniold. I can usually reach the plugs from underneath fairly easily then.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Schoell

I just took the whole pipe, and used a bungee cord to hold it all the way to the left side. It gave me enough room to get my arm up in that area.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Schoell