Does the G6 look cool or what?

I saw a G6 going down the road yesterday. Does the G6 look cool or what? I will answer my own question. NO!

Reply to
Deanardo LeCaprio

I think look is a personal. Judging the appearance without knowing the ingenuity and effort that people, engineers are working to deliver vehicle to all of us is ignorance. The car may be good or may be bad but like all cars including Japanese have issues. Big or small still have issues. Unless you care to share your expertise as why you think people should not buy this specific car, I would love to hear about it other than look.

Reply to
Paul

I wouldnt say dont buy it because its an individual thang, but pontiac is advertising this car as sleek and as if its some kind of stying marvel. Then they give it a new name to separate it from the Grand Am. The 96-98 Grand Am has better body styling than the G6. It just seems to me that if Pontiac is going to go so far as to create a new name and whole new car, they could have actually made something sleek as to making something not sleek but calling it sleek. It just seems lazy to me just like rebadging an ugly car with a GTO nameplate.

Reply to
Essb

Sedan ugly-Coupe looks good.

Reply to