FS:1991 Pontiac Sunbird Working Needs help

1991 Pontiac Sunbird. Blue. Needs some body work and a paint job. Engine is strong but might need to have the exhaust checked out. Two door 4 cyl 2.0 ohc. High miles but still going good. I have purchased some light assemblies for it and needs to have the radiator fan looked at and some of the dash gauges are not working correctly. It had been sitting for some time but is currently up and running. I can send photos if interested. Asking $800. texasgunman @ ev1 DOT net
Reply to
texasgunman