Question about noise on 1995 Bonneville

My 95 Bonneville has just over 100K miles. Whenever I turn the wheel to the right, I get a humming/buzzing noise apparently from somewhere up front. I can't feel any vibration, just the noise. Had the right front wheel bearing replaced and rotated the tires front to back but that didn't help. Anyone have any ideas?

Tom McFarland (please reply to group, email address is bogus)

Reply to
Tom McFarland

My mistake. It was the left that I had replaced, not the right. Also, the noise only happens when moving. Can't reproduce it while sitting still.

Tom McFarland

Reply to
Tom McFarland