The G6 coupe

I just saw the new G6 gt Coupe and it looks great. It reminds me of the Infiniti G35 coupe. It has very nice lines and has a great profile. It rode very smooth and had pretty good pick up ( the GTP will have more power and offer a stick shift). It had auto, heated power leather seats, sunroof , 17" chrome wheels, 6 disc changer, and side curttin airbags for $26,000 MSRP. Not bad at all. If this car does not sale, then nothing pontiac sells will. It was nice enough to make me think of trading-in my '04 Subaru WRX wagon. If the convertible looks as good as the picture and the coupe, I will be one of the first to get one. My wife works for a pontiac/GMC/Buick dealer. So make mine a fully loaded G6 GTP convertible :)

Reply to
Bryan Lee