***URGENT MESSAGE FOR HARRY FACE***

your Bonneville just hit orphan status.

FORBES just sent me a report that Pontiac willstop productionof the Bonneville this summer.

might be time to retire it to collector car, instead of daily driver

Reply to
Markansas

Three years short of a 50 year run

-- Mar

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mark's Profile:

this thread:

Mark

Probably going to be replaced with a SUV bigger than the Yukon XL?

Oh well, it wasn't in my list of consideree's when I buy a new one.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~298,516 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

Harry Face wrote

Get the mileage to 300,000 and then punt it. It's time.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

yeah, I wanna see it hit 300,000 also.

then it needs to go to a museum somewhere :)

Reply to
Markansas

You should spend the $15 to register harryface.com (from register4less.com) and put pictures including the odometer.

GW

Geoff Welsh

Ian wrote: Get the mileage to 300,000 then punt it. Its time.

Go punt your K -Car

lol.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~298,516 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

ROTFLMAO!!

Hey Ian, did I tell you about the K-Car I had the pleasure of resurrecting at work? Some lady paid us like $2500 for a new head, and the like, plus water pump, radiator, all hoses etc. on a 1988 Aries. Guess she reallllly like that car. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I can't, it's nowhere near 300,000 miles.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

I really like my car, but I can't imagine spending more then 15 dollars on it at any one time. I even topped up the oil today.....the oil light was coming on going around corners to the right...sure sign that she's low on oil. (grin)

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Either $2500 to fix her car, or $2500 down payment on a new one and a new monthly payment.

Reply to
Paradox