2 Weeks And No Heatshield!!

A few weeks ago I inquired about a sunscreen/heatshield for the unusual windshield shape of the prius and Michelle Steiner offered the following link:

(88. It's been nearly 2 weeks and no heatshield. I have written multiple emails to the guy whose address shows up on the paypal site and have had no response. Anyone else have problems with this?

Neil R

Reply to
Neil Rutman

I ordered one on 10/10 and haven't received it or heard anything yet.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Talk about timing! Less than 15 minutes after I posted that, I received an email confirming that my order has been shipped today by UPS.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

So, what you're saying is that there are even waiting lists for the after-market heatshields!? Is NOTHING sacred!??

Reply to
Buck Frobisher

Just got my email as well. I think we must have woken them up.

Neil R

Reply to
Neil Rutman