2008 - Nav Disk

Has anyone been successful making a BackUp copy of the Navigation DVD?

I have version 7.1 and I wanted to made a Backup of it just in case the original failed for some reason and I didn't want to pay the money that Toyota is asking for a new disk.

I used Copy DVD with Nero 8.3.6 and what I ended up with was a DVD that was unreadable by the system. I used Memorex DVD+R DL's

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
ultamus

Was the original big enough to require a dual layer disc?

As a general rule DVD-R is much more compatible than DVD+R. The formats are greatly different.

Reply to
David Kelly

Yes, it does require a DL disc. The total capacity of the DVD is >

7.55 GB
Reply to
ultamus