Nav Update Disk

2001 RX300 w/original disk.

What is the lowest price available for the new October update DVD disk for this nav system? Two dealers near me: $299+install charge at one and "We don't have the disk, will special order it for you...don't know the cost..." at the other.

I can install...Just looking for the best price.

TIA

Mo

Reply to
Moe Curly & Larry

I've seen someone here say that they paid $275. I paid $288 at my dealer here in LA. Had to special order it which took 3 days. You can install it yourself. It's easy.

Reply to
jt

Sewell Lexus (Dallas) sells it on their website for $288.

.

-- Pete

Moe Curly & Larry wrote:

Reply to