Rover Radio's

Hi Can anybody help me. I have got a Rover 414si (new shape). And have bought a used Rover/Philips R860 radio/cassette, I am hoping to fit a 6 or 10 CD Autochanger in the boot to work with it. So can anybody advice me in which CD Changers are compatable. I have also been told that you can get adaptors so that you can use Sony's and other makers is this true. Thank you. Regards Banstre.

Reply to
banstre.freeserve.co.uk