Fuel pump on Rover 400

Does any one know the location of the fuel pump on a 1999 Rover 400 1.4 petrol and how to get at it?

All info welcomed.

Reply to
Graham Brodrick

If it's like the earlier 400s then it's submersed in the tank. There should be an access cover under the boot carpet which you can remove to get to the connection on the tank...

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis

I would advise checking the supply wires first with a test meter just in case the pump in the tank is OK and the fuel pump relay is the actual culprit.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard

Now just where in a 93 416 ( honda engine ) IS the pump relay I have looked in both fuse boxes but cannot see it .

Reply to
dexter